Record rainfall in Japan has produced mudslides and flash floods forcing hundreds of thousands to flee and leaving at least 32 dead or missing.
More Photography from Time
- Mourning Madiba: South Africans Say Goodbye to Nelson Mandela
- Rain-Soaked Crowds Gather at Mandela Memorial
- The Best Nelson Mandela Covers From Around The World
- The World Reacts to Nelson Mandela’s Death
- Kiev’s Pro-West Protests Paralyze Ukraine
- Thailand on the Brink: 4 Killed and 100 Injured in Anti-Government Protests
Beginning of the end? I mean we, humans, and particularly those hight-challenged people in power, like to push the envelope but now the envelope suddenly seems to be far too big and reluctant to be pushed. What do we do now? And most important, what will the envelope do next?
A super natural event is coming. Two comets will collide and a gigantic explosion will erupt like a volcano in the sky and then you will see the cross in the sky. Prepare your souls in advanced! check it out at w.thewarningsecondcoming.com