Record rainfall in Japan has produced mudslides and flash floods forcing hundreds of thousands to flee and leaving at least 32 dead or missing.
More Photography from Time
- Scenes from Pakistan’s Historic Election
- Dutch Abdication: Willem-Alexander Becomes Europe’s Youngest Monarch
- Aleppo: Scenes from a City of Ruins
- The Epic Vistas of the World’s Largest Algae Farm
- Bangladesh’s Worst Industrial Accident: Scenes From a Terrifying Tragedy
- Deadly Earthquake Strikes China’s Sichuan Province
Beginning of the end? I mean we, humans, and particularly those hight-challenged people in power, like to push the envelope but now the envelope suddenly seems to be far too big and reluctant to be pushed. What do we do now? And most important, what will the envelope do next?
A super natural event is coming. Two comets will collide and a gigantic explosion will erupt like a volcano in the sky and then you will see the cross in the sky. Prepare your souls in advanced! check it out at w.thewarningsecondcoming.com