A suicide bomber carried out an attack that killed seven people in a bus transporting Israeli tourists to the Bulgarian seaside on July 18, the country’s interior minister said. The attack prompted Israeli officials to point the finger at Iran and its Hizballah militant proxies.
More Photography from Time
- Thailand on the Brink: 4 Killed and 100 Injured in Anti-Government Protests
- Filipino Chapel Serves as Hospital for Newborns
- Afghanistan’s Record Opium Year
- Shi’ite Muslims Around the World Mark Ashura
- Typhoon Haiyan Cuts a Path of Destruction Across The Philippines
- Sell, Give Away and Destroy: the Dismantling of America’s Presence in Afghanistan