All About the Ninja
- Ninja History 101
- 1. The Smartest Ninja Didn’t Wear Black
- 2. Iga and Koka, Where Ninja Were Born
- 3. Yes, Some Ninja Were Samurai
- 4. Ninja Trained by Sitting Under Waterfalls
- 5. There Were Ninja Families …
- 6. … and Quite Possibly Ninja Armies
- 7. James Bond Forever Warped Ninja History
- 8. The Incredible True Story of the Last Ninja
This sounds hella like Kropotkin's account of the origins of Switzerland. And Switzerland itself was just one successful example of a much broader phenomenon. Towns throughout western Europe were able to successfully throw off feudal tribute to neighboring lords in the late Middle Ages because they had defensible walls. Much less known, though, is that clusters of villages similarly banded together and tried to resist. Switzerland was successful because of its defensible terrain.
Pakistan we dont see in the news
4. Ninja Trained by Sitting Under Waterfalls ... Not only have this custom the Ninjas, the Samurais and Shintoists and Buddhists monks do too, as a ceremony to renew energy and as debugging on the bad things.
3. Yes, Some Ninja Were Samurai ... All Shinobi belonged to one way or another to the Samurai class.
2. Iga and Koka, Where Ninja Were Born ... Really no one knows for sure how and where he was born Ninjutsu as such; are said by some that comes from china or that certain techniques were used by pirates, but no palpable historical references concerning these such. The truth is that the provinces of Iga and Koka, refined the techniques and lent to various warlords of the time.
1. The Smartest Ninja Didn’t Wear Black???...in the SHONINKI says the color of a SHINOBI costume was black;
this was one of those used, could also be blue or dark purple ( like Soke Jinichi Kawakami says and the writings of the historian Gingetsu Ito), but the historical reference INDICATES IF A COLOR BLACK AS USED BY THE NINJA
While he was running around in the boondocks, Hiroo Onoda killed a lot of innocent dirt-poor farmers and gatherers who were just trying to survive in post WWII Philippines. Even if he thought that the war was still on, his actions could have been considered as war crimes. The only reason why he's now living a bucolic life in South America is that then-Philippine Pres. Marcos made a deal with the Japanese government not to pursue his prosecution. That's the last ninja for you.
but what if what Ray implied I am impressed that some people able to earn $9727 in one month on the internet. did you read this page, Run70.ℂOℳ
what Ray implied I am impressed that some people able to earn $9727 in one month on the internet. did you read this page, Run70.ℂOℳ